If you have been considering buying a modular home in Bakersfield, then you know it is an affordable way to get into homeownership. However, there is one thing that can make the process even better: customization. Today, we will go over some ways to increase your living space without an affordable price. In addition to prefab homes, modular homes, mobile homes, and manufactured homes, we will provide you with many options.
Increase your living space
What did you know about the average American home’s size? This is a large space to fill with furniture. Some of us, however, don’t have the luxury of living in such large houses. It is common for people to live in apartments or rental homes where customization options are limited. If this is your circumstances, think about expanding your manufactured home in Bakersfield with myadu4less. However, there are a number of ways you may expand the size and livability of your prefabricated home with us:
- Adding another floor is the easiest way to make your home feel bigger without tearing down walls or rearranging existing rooms. However, our professional can also add an extra level for more living space above ground level while keeping everything below ground level intact. However, flooring will also provide better insulation against heat loss during winter without requiring major renovations on the top (or bottom) floors themselves.
- Add lofts over garages or basements if they exist within the same structure(s). These areas not only provide additional storage space but also act as great places for your kids to play. In less time, you can expand the living space of your existing space with myadu4less.
Upgrade your kitchen and bathrooms
Suppose you want to add value to your Bakersfield manufactured homes. If you want to make it more attractive, kitchen and bathroom upgrades are the best places to start. These two rooms are the most popular upgrades among homeowners. It is because we can do it without having you move out of your home. Our experts can upgrade both areas on the weekend and within a budget.
Add a cabin addition.
- You can add a cabin to your manufactured home to add more living space. It will be the best option to increase the value of your home. However, our cabin additions are affordable and customizable. You can choose exactly what kind of cabin addition you want for your home, whether it attaches in the back or one that attaches on either side of the house.
Use multi-purpose rooms to store items.
Multi-purpose rooms can help you make your manufactured home in Bakersfield more customizable while also saving space. However, in a traditional house, you might have an extra room that is not being used for anything else. We are the best choice if you want to build a manufactured home and don’t want to waste money on another bedroom or bathroom. Our professionals will add multi-purpose rooms as storage or living space.
- Use the space under the stairs as a pantry (or even as an office). This idea works especially well in older homes where many staircases have open risers with no railings. Just hide some shelves behind them.
- You could also use this idea if there isn’t enough closet space in one area of your home. However, our professional will build some shelves along one wall of an unused bedroom or den area. Further, they will be accessible from any doorway nearby. You have an extra closet without buying furniture designed just for closets (which might cost even more money).
Install a custom garage door and add a deck
You can easily install a garage door that matches the exterior of your manufactured home. This way, you will have an easy-to-use entrance for your vehicle and room for storage inside. A deck is also an excellent addition to any backyard. It will help make it feel more of a living space than just a grassy field with some trees. Myadu4less provides many types of decks, whether wooden, composite, or PVC. However, each type has advantages depending on what kind of look you want (and how much money you want to spend).
Add an outdoor kitchen area.
Adding an outdoor kitchen area can make your cheapest modular homes more customizable. This will allow you to enjoy cooking and spending time outdoors with family and friends while saving money on electricity bills. There are many ways of doing this, but here are some ideas that might help:
- Add a grill for barbequing meat or fish. Grills come in different sizes and shapes, so choose one that suits your needs best.
- Add a sink where you can wash up after preparing food on the grill/stovetop/range top, depending on what kind of kitchen setup is available where you live now (if any).
- Install appliances such as refrigerators and microwaves near this area because they are very useful when preparing large amounts at once.
Myadu4less is a professional manufacturer of manufactured homes in Bakersfield. You can call us for customization to add more living space. Our experts will provide you with the best suggestions regarding flooring, ceilings, interior, and exterior customization.