How do I finance my ADU project?
There are several ways to finance your ADU project.
- Personal Funds
- Cash out refinance your existing mortgage on the primary residence
- Home Equity Line of Credit on the existing primary residence
- Construction/Remodeling Loan
- CAL HCFA $40,000 ADU Grant
- Private or “Hard Money” Lender
- Park Model RVs have specialized lenders, similar to financing and automobile.
- Home Renovations Loan
- Reverse Mortgage
MyADU4Less works with several lender partners to assist our clients with funding for their ADU project.
Our clients are not required to use one of our lender partners for financing. However, our partners are very familiar with prefabricated construction projects
Cash Out Refinance/ / Home Equity Loans
PARK MODEL TINY HOME FINANCING
Pacifica Mortgage & Real Estate Company
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 949-233 2877
NMLS # 352051, CBRE # 01242599
Land/Construction/Home Renovations Loans/CALHFA Grant Land/Home Financial
Land Home Financial
Land /Construction Loans
Cash Out Refinance/ Home Equity Loans /Construction Loans
David Church IFC Mortgage 326 Encinitas Blvd, Ste 200 Encinitas, Ca 92024 O: 760.943.6777 F: 760.94 3.6767 email@example.com
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Get a Free ADU Site Assessment
Is one of our ADUs right for your property? Enter the complete street address below to find out.